Beef Neck Bones are a favourite with many dogs and can be used as a meal replacement bone. This meaty bone is a great meaty option, giving your dog something to keep them busy for hours.
- Helps maintain and support good oral health
- Gives your pet an appropriate place to chew
- Provides physical and mental stimulation
Note: All pets need to be supervised when given a bone or chew. Do not leave unattended.
Feeding Guidelines: Serve the same weight in bones that you would feed for their raw meals.
Ingredients: beef neck bone
This product was prepared in a HACCP Certified facility. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep frozen until ready to use.
· Thaw on a plate in the refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately for up to 3 days.
· Do Not Cook.
Monday Delivery - (Order deadline Thursday by 5pm): London, Woodstock, Ingersol
Tuesday Delivery - (Order deadline Sunday @ 10pm): Milton, Acton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, West Etobicoke
Wednesday Delivery - (Order deadline Monday @ noon): East Markham, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Toronto, East Etobicoke
Thursday Delivery - (Order deadline Tuesday @ noon): Brampton, Georgetown, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham (West), King City, Aurora, Stouffville, Newmarket, Keswick, Bradford, Innisville, Barrie
Friday Delivery - (Order deadline Tuesday @ noon): Niagara Region, Beamsville, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Waterdown, Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Elmira, Brantford, Paris
Contact us to see if we deliery to your area and to confirm your delivery day.
Or use our Store Locator to find a retailer near you