Iron Will Raw's Beef Rib Bones are a great raw meaty bone option to give your dog as a recreational chew. For heavy chewers, beef rib bones can be served frozen to help extend chew time.
- Provides mental and physical stimulation
- Helps improve and maintain good oral health
- Gives your pet an appropriate place to chew
Feeding Guidelines: recommended for medium and large dogs. For recreational use only, NOT a meal replacement bone. Feed 1-2 bones per week and always under supervision
Ingredients: Beef rib bone.
This product was prepared in a HACCP Certified facility. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep frozen until ready to use.
· Thaw on a plate in the refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately for up to 3 days.
· Do Not Cook.
Monday Delivery - (Order deadline Thursday by 5pm): London, Woodstock, Ingersol
Tuesday Delivery - (Order deadline Sunday @ 10pm): Milton, Acton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, West Etobicoke
Wednesday Delivery - (Order deadline Monday @ noon): East Markham, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Toronto, East Etobicoke
Thursday Delivery - (Order deadline Tuesday @ noon): Brampton, Georgetown, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham (West), King City, Aurora, Stouffville, Newmarket, Keswick, Bradford, Innisville, Barrie
Friday Delivery - (Order deadline Tuesday @ noon): Niagara Region, Beamsville, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Waterdown, Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Elmira, Brantford, Paris
Contact us to see if we deliery to your area and to confirm your delivery day.
Or use our Store Locator to find a retailer near you