The Basic Duck is one of the most popular menu items for cats. Felines love taste of this taurine rich blend. Duck is an excellent low-fat option that is rich in iron and amino acids, making it a go-to choice for many of our feline customers.
Ingredients: duck and bone, duck meat, duck liver
Per 100 grams
Crude Protein (min): 16.15%
Crude Fat (min): 9.61%
Crude Fibre (max): 0.39%
Moisture (max): 70.79%
Taurine: 83.47 mg/oz*
Ca:Ph = 1.8:1
Copper: 3.66 mg/kg
Iron: 30.14 mg/kg
Manganese: 1.51 mg/kg
Zinc: 33.26 mg/kg
Gross Energy (kcal/kg): 1804.62
Metabolizable Energy (kcal/kg): 1380.41
*Daily recommendation for cats is 35-250 mg/day
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen.
· Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
· Do Not Cook.
We currently only sell wholesale. Consumers, please use our Store Locator to find a retailer closest to you.