The Basic Chicken is our go-to for starting the transition to raw. This easily digestible, single-protein meal is a great introduction to raw feeding. A favourite with our feline customers, it is also the preferred base for owners who like to add their own fruits, vegetables and supplements to their dog's meals.
Ingredients: chicken and bone, boneless chicken meat, chicken hearts, chicken liver
Per 100 grams
Crude Protein (min): 18.09%
Crude Fat (min): 12.62%
Crude Fibre (max): 0.37%
Moisture (max): 66.82%
Taurine: 44.43 mg/oz*
Ca:P = 1.5:1
Copper: 1.31 mg/kg
Iron: 26.57 mg/kg
Manganese: 1.15 mg/kg
Zinc: 19.74 mg/kg
Gross Energy (kcal/kg): 2187.07
Metabolizable Energy (kcal/kg): 1714.00
*Daily recommendation for cats is 35-250 mg/day
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen.
· Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
· Do Not Cook.
We currently only sell wholesale. Consumers, please use our Store Locator to find a retailer closest to you.