The Basic Salmon is a simple option for pet parents looking to add in a protein rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. It makes a great meal option for cats and a desirable rotation addition for canines. Including the Basic Salmon in your pet's meal rotation will help support healthy skin and a show-stopping shinny coat.
Ingredients: ground salmon and salmon bones
Per 100 grams
Crude Protein (min): 12.82%
Crude Fat (min): 11.71%
Crude Fibre (max): 0.00%
Moisture (max): 69.26%
Taurine: 69.93 mg/oz*
Ca:Ph = 1.9:1
Copper: 0.49 mg/kg
Iron: 9.88 mg/kg
Manganese: 2.58 mg/kg
Zinc: 30.15 mg/kg
Gross Energy (kcal/kg): 1941.36
Metabolizable Energy (kcal/kg): 1770.39
*Daily recommendation for cats is 35-250 mg/day
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen.
· Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
· Do Not Cook.