The Basic Pork is a top choice for pets who are going on a short term elimination diet to sort out food allergies. This single protein option is crammed full of nutrient dense organs and also makes a great base for DIY raw feeders who like to add to their pets' bowls.
Ingredients: pork meat, ground pork bone, pork heart, pork liver, pork kidney, pork spleen.
Per 100 grams
Crude Protein (min): 22.35%
Crude Fat (min): 15.06%
Crude Fibre (max): 0.01%
Moisture (max): 61.17%
Taurine: 25.42 mg/oz*
Ca:P = 1:1
Copper: 10.07 mg/kg
Iron: 43.12 mg/kg
Manganese: 0.64 mg/kg
Zinc: 24.08 mg/kg
Gross Energy (kcal/kg): 2661.71
Metabolizable Energy (kcal/kg): 2426.49
*Daily recommendation for cats is 35-250 mg/day
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen.
· Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
· Do Not Cook.
We currently only sell wholesale. Consumers, please use our Store Locator to find a retailer closest to you.