The Original Rabbit Dinner is a lean novel protein which makes it ideal with pets who have sensitivities and also for pets who are looking for leaner meal options. We use top quality, locally sourced rabbits and blend them with our signature green vegetable blend to provide necessary minerals and nutrients.
Ingredients: whole rabbit with bone, rabbit offal (liver, kidney), kale, spinach, parsley, kelp
Per 100 grams
Crude Protein (min): 14.4%
Crude Fat (min): 8.74%
Crude Fibre (max): 0.41%
Moisture (max): 72.76%
Taurine: 21.86 mg/oz*
Ca:P = 1.6:1
Copper: 3.53 mg/kg
Iron: 20.32 mg/kg
Manganese: 1.34 mg/kg
Zinc: 19.71 mg/kg
Gross Energy (kcal/kg): 1670.06
Metabolizable Energy (kcal/kg): 1282.34
*Daily recommendation for cats is 35-250 mg/day
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen.
· Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
· Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
· Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
· Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
· Do Not Cook.
We currently only sell wholesale. Consumers, please use our Store Locator to find a retailer closest to you.